We’ll install your new AC unit with exactness.
When your air conditioner stops working it can be a stressful time trying to decide where to turn. Who do you call for help, and how will you choose a new unit that meets your needs?
At Premier Home Comfort, we provide air conditioning installation services that will make your Barrie, Ontario home or office cool and comfortable.
- Authorized Dealer – When it comes to choosing a new air conditioning unit, you need experienced professionals who can give you the information you need to select the air conditioner that best meets your needs. At Premier Home Comfort, we are an authorized dealer and can assist you in finding an affordable option for your home or office.
- Licensed Mechanics – Our licensed mechanics are available to assist you 24/7, and we will provide our undivided attention, no matter how large or small your job may be. We are dedicated to providing you with timely responses to your questions and can provide written estimates, so you know what to expect from our service.
- Quality Customer Service – When it comes to air conditioning installation, we stay up-to-date on the latest technology and provide energy-efficient solutions for residential and commercial properties. We provide quality workmanship and excellent customer service.Air Conditioning Installation
- If you have questions about air conditioning installation or any of our other heating and cooling services, contact us at Premier Home Comfort today. We have been in the heating and cooling industry for 20 years, and our comprehensive services will make us your go-to choice for all your heating and cooling needs in Barrie. Contact us for more information or to get started with your new air conditioning installation today.
Signs You Need a New Air Conditioner
Your air conditioner has started to falter, and you’re unsure if you should call us for air conditioning installation and replacement services. To make your decision a little easier, here are a few signs air conditioning installation may be in your future:
- The age of your system – Most air conditioners last anywhere from 10 to 15 years. If your air conditioner is older than this, within this range, or coming up on a decade of use, it may be in your best interests to move forward with buying and installing a new unit.
- Frequent repairs – Do you feel like your air conditioner is broken more often than it works? If you feel like you have to repair your AC system every time you turn around, it’s probably a good idea to purchase a new unit.
- Your system lacks efficiency – Your AC unit works hard to keep your home cool, but it should still accomplish this efficiently. If you feel like your AC unit stays on constantly, this could be a sign your system is too small for your home, and you need to upgrade your unit.
Regardless of why you move forward with air conditioning installation, upgrading your system will result in increased comfort, enhanced efficiency, and potentially lower energy bills. For more information about switching out your old air conditioner for a new one, get in touch with us at Premier Home Comfort today.